- A full 29 page Guide on the Hormone Reboot that includes extensive information on Detox 101, Liver Congestion, Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Estrogen Metabolism, and plenty more. Balance your mood swings, curb fatigue, and reduce the night sweats that are accompanied by hormonal disruption.
- A Hormone Self-Test that works like a questionnaire, helping you to find the right ratio for your particular health needs.
- Eat & Don’t Eat Foods List We all know deprivation diets don’t work in the long term, and hormones are a long-term challenge. For this reason, I created a list that provides an endless variety of delicious, nutrient-dense options based on the research from leaders in the field.
- The 60+ Amazing Recipe Guide includes mouthwatering, vegetarian and omnivore, all-family style recipes that are hand-crafted by a professional chef. I know you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you try these!
- 3 Weeks of Meal Suggestions & Shopping Lists for Vegetarians and Omnivores, because everyone is different. These versatile recipe options allow you to shop comfortably without getting overwhelmed.
- A Food Diary is essential if you want to make a real change. This Food Diary will keep you accountable!
- Disrupting Endocrine Chemicals Handout You’re already exploring every avenue out there to get a handle on your hormonal issues. There isn’t a single “secret” or quick fix option that is worth spending your money on, and the hottest “pill” or “chew” is often made with high fructose corn syrup and harmful chemicals. It’s time to start using the best natural ways to break through your hormonal imbalance by avoiding the chemicals that are commonly found in many foods.
- The Psychology of Eating and Your Relationship to Food – taking it one step further to ensure your success, because what you eat is only half the story. We need to look at the other half which is how you eat and your relationship to food.
- Handout on Roadblocks to Hormone Recovery is the final step to help identify which lifestyle habits wreak havoc on your hormones. Use this checklist as a way to keep yourself in check, and maintain that sense of empowerment that you started with.
Plus these BONUSES
- PLUS, access to my app: Join other women who are going through the same journey as you. Use the app to track your food, mood, sleep and poop.
- PLUS BONUS GUIDE How to detox with your moon cycle.
- PLUS a 5-MODULE BONUS: Foundational pillars for your success, to ensure each step of the Hormone Reboot is taken mindfully and successfully.